2. What Information is Collected: We collect the Personally Identifiable Information you choose to enter on various pages of our site, or that you may choose to give us in some other way (such as by email, physical mail, or by telephone). For example, you will be asked to provide Personally Identifiable Information when you register for access to certain portions of our site, sign up for newsletters or mailings, or make a purchase.
The categories of Personally Identifiable Information we collect are your first and last name, e-mail address, physical address, telephone number and IP address. In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor's IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit. Where registration is completed, the visitor's email and all other information submitted via a form will be stored on the server.
3. How and When the Information is Used: The information we collect is used for administering our business activities as follows:
(a) To improve the content of our site;
(b) To customize the content and/or layout of site pages for each individual visitor;
(c) Used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site;
4. How We Protect Your Information: The privacy and protection of your information is very important to us. We offer some of our services in connection with other web sites. The affiliated sites may have different privacy practices and we encourage you to read their privacy policies. Your access to some services and content is password protected. We advise that you do not disclose your password to anyone. In addition, we recommend you sign out of password-protected services at the end of your session. You should also be aware that if you voluntarily disclose Personally Identifiable Information on message boards or in chat areas, that information can be viewed publicly and can be collected and used by third parties without our knowledge and may result in unsolicited messages from other individuals or third parties. Such activities are beyond our control and this policy.
5. Third Parties: We will not sell, rent, lease or otherwise transfer, your information to any parties except as provided in number 6 below.
6. Who Has Access to the Information: Information about our users is important to us. Access to your information may be provided to third parties who provide technical support for the operation of our site. In addition, we may sell our business or buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses. In such transactions, user information may be transferred along with other assets. In this event, we will notify you via the contact information you provide when you register on our website. We may also disclose your information in response to a court order and we may disclose your information when we believe we are required to do so by law. We may disclose your information in connection with the collection of amounts you may owe to us and to law enforcement authorities whenever we deem it appropriate or necessary.
7. Methods We Use to Protect Your Information: We use security software to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
8. Children: This website does not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 18. If we discover we have received any information from a child under the age of 18 in violation of this policy, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe we have received any information from or about anyone under the age of 18, please contact us at the address listed below.
9. How You Can Access Your Information: You can request access to all your personally identifiable information maintained by us by sending an e-mail to us at email@example.com. Upon request we offer you the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in your personally identifiable information.
11. Opting Out and Unsubscribing: You may opt-out of any and all communication from us or our members by clicking the “unsubscribe” link on any email you receive or by contacting us below.